NEXT CAREER EVENT – Saturday 4th February. Time 10am to 12.30pm. (Register below)
- €3,000 gross signing on bonus – 50% after month one, 50% after six months (subject to minimum stay).
- Accommodation allowance for month one to the value of €1500 (for applicant relocating to Ireland)
- NMBI registration refunded
- Return flight to the value of €250.
- Excellent career and promotional opportunities
- Opportunities for training and development
- NMBI registration fees paid for by the hospital for the first year (only for applicants outside Ireland).
- HSE salary scale: €27, 211 – €43, 800
- 2016 graduates can start at 2nd point of HSE salary scale
- HSE location allowance: €1800
- Qualification allowance: €2703
- Enhanced payment for Sunday and Night Duty
- Paid annual leave of 24 – 27 days per year
- 9 paid public holidays
- Comprehensive sick leave and maternity leave schemes
- Excellent defined contribution pension scheme – 7.5% Employer Contribution
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Discounted inpatient and outpatient treatment rates
- A variety of work experience which is exciting, dynamic, challenging and rewarding
- Flexible shift patterns and term time
- New opportunities in Medical Surgical Wards and Specialties
The Mater Private is Ireland’s leading private hospital. It supports the country’s leading professional practitioners and their patients. At the Mater Private you will be working at the top of your profession.
It is an exciting challenge to work as part of the team at the Mater Private. We are passionate about patient care and patients are at the heart of everything we do.
We employ over 500 registered Nurses. Out structure, support and learning opportunities help us work together to ensure that we are all competent, capable and confident, which allows us to provide quality care that meets our patients needs.
Whether you are newly qualified or an experienced Nurse, joining our team will offer you an exciting and enjoyable step forward in your career.